Inside the inspiration
The story of Epiphany
From Kathi, Founder and CEO
During this past year, it has been so energizing going back to my entrepreneurial roots. My desire has been to combine my love of chocolate, travel, learning, sharing, experiencing different cultures, and creativity and turn it into a unique business venture. Thus, Epiphany Chocolates was born.
Right from the start, my goal has been to not only sell indulgent, unique, handmade chocolates but to surprise and delight our customers. I also want to bring the “joie de vivre” (“joy of life”) into creating inspired chocolates. Personally, chocolate is little everyday luxury in my life. I treat myself to at least one piece of chocolate each day, and it just makes me happy.
My desire is to bring this same moment of bliss to you and inspire you to explore new flavors, people, things and experiences. And we absolutely hope that by tasting our chocolates, it will give you a momentary escape to a delightful place—even if it’s only for two minutes.
Also, it’s a reminder for us to enjoy the moment, to be more mindful of what we’re experiencing and doing, and to express appreciation by giving of ourselves through time, love, generosity... in whatever form we can give. Thank you for joining us on this delicious adventure.
Epiphany Chocolates creates handmade chocolates inspired by creative flavors, audacious adventures, and passionate people. Our goal is to introduce you to indulgent and surprising flavors, as well as inspire you to try new adventures, meet fascinating people, experience unexpected places, and contribute to our world.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
Epiphany is committed to:
- Surprising and delighting our customers.
- Embarking on wild adventures, exploring hidden treasures, and sharing our experiences with you.
- Making a difference in our community through supporting women in small business and children’s health and safety.
- Meeting inspiring people who are changing the world.
- Being green on the chocolate scene by using 100% recycled packaging and being as paperless as possible. This means you won’t see many paper marketing materials from us… you’ll just have to follow us online.
- Showcasing and celebrating artists.
We’ll always have our beloved favorites in life, similar to our classic fudge and caramel flavors. But as we explore new chocolate flavors, we invite our friends and fans on a journey filled with new adventures, fresh encounters, and fulfilling experiences. We’ll continue to share what inspires us—people, places, things, travels—and we invite all of you to do the same.