Frequently Asked Questions
View questions by category
- How long will my chocolates stay fresh?
- Epiphany Chocolates are best enjoyed within two weeks, but they are good for two months (if you have the discipline to keep them around for that long).
- Can I select the flavors in my chocolate box?
- Yes, you can create a custom assortment of chocolates and/or caramels in a 3-, 10-, 18- or 36-piece box by calling Customer Care at 1-888-726-3137 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST.
- Are there more details about the chocolates included in the signature keepsake boxes?
- Yes, all of our boxes include a chocolate legend, which provides the yummy details on which chocolate you are eating, as well as descriptions and stories about the collections.
- What allergens are contained in your products?
- Our chocolates have been produced on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soybeans and wheat.
- Are your products kosher?
- All of our products are kosher under the supervision of Rabbi Blitz.
- How are my chocolates best stored?
- Our chocolates are best stored at room temperature (66-76 degrees Fahrenheit). If refrigeration or freezing is necessary, please place chocolates in an airtight container, and allow the container to return to room temperature before opening.
- Does Epiphany make the chocolates?
- Epiphany develops and conducts taste testing with the chocolates at our home base. Then, they are handmade with care by experienced chocolatiers in a kosher facility.
- Where does Epiphany ship to?
- We offer free standard shipping within the continental United States. For shipping to Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-726-3137 for shipping rates and timing.
- What shipping options do you offer?
- Free ground shipping is always included. If you can’t wait and need your chocolates immediately, we offer expedited shipping options through UPS. During the summer months, we want to ensure that your treats arrive in perfect condition. So, for just $5, we will pack your order for warm weather and include ice packs in each shipment. Sweet deal, right?
- Where is my order? How do I track a package?
- When you place your order via our website or over the phone, if you provide an email address, you will receive an email when your package ships out from our home base. This email will contain the tracking number for the package(s), which you can use to track them to your doorstep.
- How do you ship chocolates during the summer months?
- Good question! During May through September, we will ship your chocolates with a special ice pack so they arrive at their destination in mint condition.
- Are there set denominations for the gift cards?
- Yes. We offer traditional plastic and virtual gift cards in denominations of $25, $50, and $75.
- What if my gift card is lost or stolen?
- Please treat your gift card as you would cash or treasure. Unfortunately, the value of the lost or stolen card is nonrefundable.
- Can I transfer the balance of an Epiphany gift card to another gift card?
- Unfortunately, we’re not able to transfer balances, but we can accept multiple gift cards for your purchase.
- How do I check the balance on my Epiphany Gift Card?
- If you would like to check the balance of a gift card or speak with our Customer Care Specialist, please call us at 1-888-726-3137.
- Can I buy gift cards in large quantities?
- Yes! We want to help you share the love with all of your friends or business associates. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-888-726-3137.
- Does Epiphany charge a service fee for unused balances on my Epiphany gift card?
- No way! There is no service fee charge for unused balances on your gift card.
- Do Epiphany gift cards have an expiration date?
- Nope, Epiphany gift cards never expire.
- Is my order secure?
- Yes, we are committed to the highest level of security and privacy. We use Authorize.net to ensure every order is safe and secure.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept VISA, Master Card, AMEX and Epiphany gift cards, of course.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card will be charged when your chocolates are shipped. And, we promise to ship your treats within 24 hours. Sweet!
- How do I cancel an order?
- Please call Customer Care at 1-888-726-3137 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST, and we will take care of it for you.
- What is your return policy?
- If you’re unsatisfied in any way with our products, please contact Customer Care at 1-888-726-3137 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST. We will do everything possible to make it right and ensure your Epiphany experience is a pleasant one.
- Can I place a large order? Do you offer corporate gifts?
- Yes, we’d love to help you with your order. Just email us at email@example.com or call Customer Care at 1-888-726-3137 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST.
- What is Epiphany Chocolates all about?
- Founded by a passionate chocolate enthusiast, Epiphany Fine Chocolates are handmade soft center nudges enrobed in chocolate with unique and surprising ingredients presented in a signature keepsake box. Signature collections include milk chocolate fudge, dark chocolate fudge, and caramel. Limited edition collections are inspired by travel and excursions throughout the world. Sophie, Chocolate Correspondent and Social Butterfly, explores chocolate while meeting inspiring people, discovering unique venues, and embarking on endless new adventures.
- What is Epiphany’s green mission?
- Epiphany is passionate about being socially and environmentally conscientious. We use 100% recycled packaging and run our business as paperless as possible. This means that you won’t see many paper marketing materials from us…you’ll just have to follow us online. We’re also offering virtual gift cards in addition to traditional gift cards so you can send the gift of bliss, while also conserving our planet’s resources.